Realme 7 started receiving Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 update. Realme 7 was announced back in September 2020 with Realme UI based on Android 10. And its getting its first Major update that is Android 11.
It currently rolling in phased manner. The Update comes with Build Number RMX2151_11.C.08. It features number of changes and also improves system stability. The Security Patch also jumps to june Security patch. To check out more on Realme UI 2.0 Features check out Here.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
• Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
• Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimized “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
• Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• More powerful SOS functionsEmergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
As usual the update is rolling out in phased manner. And as of now its rolling out for open beta testers as this is the final release it should be getting wider roll out in coming weeks. As usual always Backup important files before updates for your safety.
To check update manually goto Settings > System Update > Check.